What To Expect In Worship
- Our services are designed to help you connect with God and learn His truth. Our services are typically 1 hour long.
- A casual, comfortable environment is what we always try to achieve. You are always surrounded by people who love you, but more importantly love God.
- To minimize distractions during worship, we ask that you remain seated once the pastor begins his message. We offer a phenomenal Nursery Ministry and Children's Church that is ready and willing to minister to your children while you enjoy the service. Thank you for helping us make a great worship experience for everyone.
- A chance to respond to any spiritual decision you may have made will be at the end of each of our services. If you have prayed to begin a lifelong relationship with Christ, or you would like to begin the process of becoming a member, you can let us know by coming forward to talk with our pastor or by filling a guest registration card found in your bulletin. You may also come forward for any spiritual counsel or prayer.
- Blended Worship Service: A more blended music style with choir and band.
- Contempoary Worship Service: A more contemporary music style with band.